I have a quick question for the people on here as I'm genuinely not sure of the answer.
I've been feeling my asthma getting worse since Friday due to a cold (my main trigger now). I went to the GP yesterday and my gut feeling was that I needed for steroid tablets. My peak flow wasn't down too far and the GP wasn't concerned as I was able to hold a conversation with him so no steroids were prescribed. He did prescribe me antibiotics for a chest infection though.
Today my peak flow has dropped further and, on and off, I've been wheezing quite badly. I'm also taking an insane amount of Bricanyl.
Should I go back to the GP? He's a bit "Doc Martin" so I don't want to if I don't have to! Hee hee!
Thanks in advance for your help!