So I was admitted to hospital on Sat night with a severe acute attack that took more than normal to get me out of and was admitted to the acute dependancy unit. I am feeling a good bit better but I and the drs know that when I go back to my inhalers I will relapse and end up being re admitted.
I'm currently waiting to start a second trial of Xolair which we know will make a difference but I have another three weeks to wait so today when i was reviewed I was told I could go home (where I want to be obvs) but I felt that I was being discharged just to bounce back in again in a couple of days in a worse situation So I asked the drs what the plan of action is /what I can do to keep myself out of costa and was told there was no plan, nothing more that they could give me. I saw the resp nurse who made me feel like I was making a big deal out of nothing but she eventually backed down phoned my cons who is on leave with the result that I am to be put back on the aminophyllin drip till she can see me on Thursday.
I just kind of feel that maybe I am being stupid making a fuss about going home, just to bounce back in again but the attacks are getting worse each time because my chest is inflammed and where I live is not the ambulance sat nav system so trying to give them directions when poorly means that it takes ages before anyone can get me.
Thanks Becca Xx