Sorry to go back to this but just wanting to get everything straight in my mind before my next appt.
Have just re-read some of the posts which is helpful but just need info all in one place IYSWIM
1. Do you need to have the early morning cortisol test before you go onto the synacthin test?
2. Do you need to be off pred for both tests and if so how long before the test?
3. I think I've read rightly there is a pred substitute (so to speak) that you go on instead to keep asthma from going bonkers-what is it/how does that process work?
4. Do you have to go to hospital for the early morning cortisol test or can that be done by your GP if they open early enough?
5. I know you need to go into hospital for the synacthin test-what is the difference/benefits of the long/short test?
6. Are there any side effects from the injection you get?
Well, think thats it for now and many thanks to anyone that is still reading and got to the end of my posts!!