I use a spacer with ventolin much better !!

I have seen a asthma lady from the IMPACT for asthma group wow she was gr8 showed me some new breaing bits and bobs also said use a spacer wow they are not just for kids now ! she showed me how to use it then i did my self it so much better showed me some vids of how it helps so got one from her to use ! used it that night it is so much more affective now i carry it in my bag all the time real life saver !!

mat :)

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • i also now always use spacer really does make a difference goes every where possible lol

• I love my spacers. I have two, a big one at home and a small one that goes everywhere with me, but if I'm not good and I go out then the big one comes as it's a better than the small one. It took me a while to get used to using them in public places but it doesn't bother me too much anymore.

• Spacers are fab.

My respiratory nurse told me that with the larger spacer you get 50% more inhaler into you than just using an inhaler on its own.

• i've recently started using a spacer too, i never used to but i've just started using ventolin rather than the airomir i had before (mainly cos Asda only sells ventolin!). I've found the spray on the ventolin is much faster / harder than the airomir and, although i can do it it's harder to co-ordinate.

I do like the spacer though i'm not sure i'd like to use it in public :-\ it took me long enough to get un-embarassed with just the inhaler, i'll see how i go

• i've recently started using a spacer too, i never used to but i've just started using ventolin rather than the airomir i had before (mainly cos Asda only sells ventolin!). I've found the spray on the ventolin is much faster / harder than the airomir and, although i can do it it's harder to co-ordinate.

I do like the spacer though i'm not sure i'd like to use it in public :-\ it took me long enough to get un-embarassed with just the inhaler, i'll see how i go

Same but im getting used to using it with spacer in public lol it amuses me that people turn away when i get it out like its wrong to watch me lol

• Same but im getting used to using it with spacer in public lol it amuses me that people turn away when i get it out like its wrong to watch me lol

i get it out save me and also save a 999 call

• I was given great little spacer that i use at night when i wake coughing and tight chested its great when you can only take little breaths,

You may also like...