Running half marathon for Asthma UK!

Hi.

I'm running the Royal Parks Half Marathon for Asthma UK in a month. It's my first half marathon and I'm really looking forward to it. Training has been a struggle at times, but i think I'm on target for the big day.

I already support Asthma UK but I wanted to do something extra to support the work they do and this is a personal challenge that I've wanted to do for a long time, so I thought I'd combine the two. Please take a minute to have a look at my page uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Lo... and sponsor me if you can, I'd be very greatful.

Thanks

Lou

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I got my race number today, very excited.

• Woop woop!

Seriously impressed by this, hope it goes well on the day :-D

• A big thank you Angelica.

I've told the lungs they have to be on their very best behaviour. 6 months ago this was way beyond my imagination (when going down the stairs to get pred and a bit of food to take it with was the most energetic thing in the day), so I just can't believe what I'm about to do. I'm soo happy to be well enough to attempt this and I wish that everyone else on here could be well enough to do what they dream of. I hope the money I raise contributes to helping all asthmatics, especially those brittle/severe, I really feel for you all.

You may also like...