<content removed by passing moderator>
As per forum terms and conditions, by registering for our website and taking part in the discussions on the forums you agree to:
* Maintain respect for other people
* Be sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of others - something that you may consider acceptable may be offensive to others
* Be aware that protocols for managing asthma and dealing with acute exacerbations may vary vastly ...
This would also apply to other conditions such as ezcema
* Read your posts before submitting them to the forum, considering the above point - writing on message boards is different to the spoken
word, and a simple written comment may be unintentionally offensive to others
And you agree not to:
* Post messages advertising commercial products or services: these will be deleted ...
Asthma UK reserves the right to edit or remove a post which does not meet with the criteria outlined above and to ban any member of the forum.