feeling unwell

Hi everyone im new to the forum but have been watching for a while now, just want some advice really, In March i was really bad with my asthma and was on steriods nebs and alot of trips to a+e, I have woken up this morning with my throat feeling a bit raw and a cold, just feel funny between my nose and throat, any tips on anything u would recommend using to stop making this worse I have taken my inhalor more today following my action plan, just dont want it to get as bad as the last time again :(

2 Replies

• Hey Roxy,

Welcome to the forum :)

I get that a lot when my sinuses are full or irritated, so normally just before a cold or sinus infection. I always steam! Grab a bowl and add hot water (not boiling hot or you might burn your face) and I sometimes add some tea tree oil or menthol. I also have Manuka honey to help my throat and sooth it.

I found the asthma nurses that you can speak to here really helpful too so they can give you advice too.

Hope you feel better soon.

• My friend also use to take Active Manuka Honey for Soar throat.It Really helps.Please try it!!!!

You may also like...