I am suffering very badly from the pred munchies tonight added to by the munchie effects of the other meds i am on and the fact that i have left hubby to shop means there is nothing to eat in the house. Hubby has convieniently gone to dinner with a client and the shop overe the road has closed for the night (they kindly deliver it to me if they are open.) I may have to eat the chilli salsa chrisps which give me heartburn.HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP Chrissie

3 Replies

• Tell me about it!

OMG my pred munchies are ridiculous. I'm currently writing an essay with the most enormous packet of shortcake biscuits. Shall i send u one!? Had a massive dinner and haven't really stopped eating all day! Or all week for that matter. Seems to be the mad pred munchy wk!

Hope u find some food soon.

• To All Who Have The Munchies.

Get it down you. You'll feel much happier with some Dorito's and a king sized Mars Bar in your belly.

Chin up.

Fluffy. x x x

• I've just finished pred munching my FIRST Chocolate Bunny of the day (gold coloured wrapper with a cute little bell round the neck).

Am now looking at the other one -there are loads left in the shops! - and it looks a bit frightened!

You may also like...