Hello - I'm new

I'm new to Asthma UK having recently been diagnosed with asthma.

My asthma has been better controlled since my GP started stage 2 treatment. I recently had a cold that saw my PF drop to 290. I have never felt so exhausted from coughing, wheezing, breathlessness and lack of sleep - thank goodness that has now passed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Flo x

9 Replies

• Hi Flo,

I'm glad your feeling better.

• Hello - welcome to the forum! There's lots of people here who are quite new to asthma and it's a great place to get info and share stories.

I'm glad you're feeling better!

• Hi Flo, and welcome. Hope ur feeling better. xx

• FLO

welcome! you will make lots of friends on here and get info and share stories with one another .

nice to meet you and again welcome .

love Glynis xxx

• Hello

Hi Flo, I only joined yesterday and they are a very friendly lot. I hope you feel better soon, unfortunately due to these weather conditions and the resultant bugs, we all seem to be in the same boat. xxx

• hey flo! A warm welcome from us all! :) PM me if you ever need anything. everyone is fabulous here and there is virtually nothing we cannot help you with :)

Lizzie xxx

• Hi Flo,

I'm new to the site too! Hope to get to know you better. glad you better too. This winter has not been a very good one!

Emma x

• Thanks everyone for your lovely welcome. Looking forward to getting to know you all better and making some new friends.

Flo x

• hi flo

love your name, i am new too, so lovely to have these wonderfull people here, anything you need to know, someone will do their best for you, take care xx julia

You may also like...