Since I came into hospital, my sleeping has gone out of the window, had no issues actually getting to sleep, just waking up really early. Its 545am at the minute and I've been awake since about 5ish. Ward isn't noisy or anything so can't say noise is waking me up. Not waking up in pain [woke up in pain yesterday but managed to get back to sleep & missed breakfast], not been waking up unable to breathe, not waking up because of getting obs done [obviously am waking up for em, just not waking up & staying awake afterwards]. The only thing I can think of is the medication which I'm on.. I'm on:
* salbutamol [can't spell for toffee]
* 10mg pred [been on 40mg, taking it around 4pm - know I shouldn't, dopey & forget about it most of the time & doesn't affect sleep]
* amoxocillin 500mg [&have been since saturday night].
* some other evil antibiotics - big yellow ones. [Started last night]
* antisickness tablets.
* tramadol & paracetamol. Tramadol every 12hrs, paracetamol every 4.
* on IV fluids when using nebs.
Waking up wide awake, just annoying that I'm waking up about 2hrs before everyone else is.. Anyone have any insight?
**if I don't make much sense - in process of waking up properly, & with the time I shouldn't need to make much sense :P**