Books

Hi there,

As you know I'm fairly new to all this and I thought I would read all I could about asthma and allergies. Having admitted to myself that I've probably had these for a very long time, and that I need to identify causes and triggers and try and reduce them as much as possible - i.e. in diet and other aspects of my lifestyle.

Can you recommend any books that give good, practical advice on living with asthma/allergies, how to identify triggers, etc.?

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Asthma UK have some incredible resources that you can order for free under the publications link. It really is worth getting hold of some and having a good read.

asthma.org.uk/all_about_ast...

Take care and good luck in getting to grips with your asthma.

• Hi Gamba, This was covered fairly recently. Go to the 'Search' box on the left of this page and type in 'Books' - this will bring up the recent post (think it was about 17 August).

• Ah, I missed that thread somehow. Thanks.

• That's ok! As an information librarian (in my previous life - Before Son) I followed the thread with interest!! I saw a stand of books in the chemist recently, and one was on Asthma/Allergies - when I went back to make a note of the title (for the thread) it had gone! I'll check what the series is when I'm next in the chemist and let you know.

You may also like...