Hello, i was recently stung by a bee under the foot, and it hurt alot, and then my whole entire foot became swollen and turned purple and i lost feeling in it, and i got dizzy. We rushed to the doctors, and he gave me some shot in the buttox! I have no idea what it was, and we got verry little information, cause it was outside the country, i was on vacation. Then the swelling went down and i got the feeling back, but i still felt pretty bad, and then i went to sleep and i slept for 18 hours!! i never sleep that long. I dont really know if this is something to worry about, should i see a doctor about htis? could it possibly be severe allergy? cause i know that if i get stung once, then the 2nd time might be worse. I dont really know what to do, please help
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.