Hope you are all having a good weekend ?
I just wanted to let you know about what i have discovered that seems to be helping with my allergies.
A friend @ work, was sitting on her lunch break, with 2 probes up her nose, and the curiosity got the better of me and i decided to ask what she was doing.
She says this is great, it's an allergy reliever, you just stick these up your nose for 3 minutes every 5 hours and it reduces and has eventually stopped hayfever symptoms.
Well i thought, worth a try, so i went online to the Lloyds Pharmacy web site and they had an offer it was only Â£14.99, plus P+P of course.
The item arrived and i brought the battery. I look funny doing it, but if it works you don't mind.
I've been using it for a week now and wow, what a difference. I haven't sneezed, my eyes haven't itched and my throat does not feel irritated.
I am not saying it's going to work on everyone, but it is worth a try.
It works on hayfever, pet allergy and dust allergies.
I have an allergy to my brothers dog, and am also allergic to dust. This also has helped with those allergies too.
Good luck and it is worth a try.