a no wheeze asthma attack

i am having constant dips at the minute morning and espeially late at night when im in bed, where my peak flow is dropping, have a heavy chest and generally feel very unwell with my asthma. these attacks are only lasting a short time and i am managing to keep them controlled at home fairly easily. but i normally wheeze when i have an attack and when this is happening im hardly wheezing to when i have a bad attack....anyone else have this?

3 Replies

• Hi jay39

I am not understanding what you are asking can you please explain?

• Could they be something in your bedroom that is triggering your asthma. Ie dust or dust mites. Don't mean to be cheeky but I had to but allergy covers for mattress bedding and pillows....

• plummie- just that im having a really heavy chest, struggling with full breaths but no massive wheeze when im having these attacks at night and i would normally have a stong audiable wheeze and can often find out what the trigger was and i was curious if others have different symptoms from time to time with attacks and if they always know what the trigger was............also re the bedroom-i clean clean clean with no chemicals and wash the bedding including the quilts and pillows reg so dont know what it is and why its dropping at night x

You may also like...