Asthma UK community forum

Facebook / Twitter

I know that this topic crops up every now and again, but thought it might be time for another heads up to see who is on facebook or twitter. I know quite a few of you are and some of us chat regularly on there but for any newbs etc.

I know sometimes it is easier to chat on those sites if you are using a mobile etc.

If anybody wants to add me as a friend on facebook just message me or search for Mark Wilson, my photo is of an ugly fat git (me) wearing a silver tshirt sat in front of Caesars Palace (oooh look at me lol) or follow me on twitter @yorkieiron or just add your details below.

With me currently off work sick and not sleeping I am on line quite a lot at the moment and always up for a chat / moan / laugh about anything.

15 Replies
oldestnewest

fb - Chris Woodman, current profile pic of me in an AUK running vest

Twitter - woody_som

I'm on Facebook - Emma Lewis; my pic is of a blue classic mini! :D Please add me if you like, I'm sometimes a bit rubbish at finding people!

Hahaha you got me all ready ! X

emma, did look and found you but no option to add u.

Oh?! How bizarre! I'll have a stab!! Lol me and computers don't mix well haha!

Mark if you accept my FB request I poke you :)

hi emlou, tried to find you and carnt add you as no option.Welcome find me. Glynis Ellis Harbron

Hi I'm Kate Harris on fb, you'll find me as I'm friends with lots of other even though I have a common name!

Hi. I'm on Facebook too. Moira McArthur. Profile picture is a smiley cat mug.

Evening. I'm on facebook too, pm me for details, Maldives profile pic, wish could be back there

i am on facebook and twitter if anyone wants to add me

twitter- @sinead_1992

facebook- sinead petworth-kenny

I am on Twitter, I have recently discovered it:

Twitter: Sephys_Angel

Facebook: Wendy Jayne Bostock

xx

i am on face book under kerry cooper

FB - Fiona Johnston. Profile pic of a siamese kitten asleep on a keyboard.

FB - Sarah McDonald.. pic of my lovely little girl in a purple flowery gilet and heart sunglasses lol. I am a fan of the Asthma UK page so if search doesn't come up with anything you might be able to find me on that!

You may also like...