Due to an unforunate accident with my Creative Zen mp3,I was lucky enough to get an 80 GB I-pod classic from Santa as replacement and I recently downloaded from I-tunes series 5 of South Park for £20-odd but I have noticed that after I have watched each episode,it ""disappears"" from the I-pod,I havent elected to delete it,so I am wondering if you are only ""allowed"" to watch each episode once,in which case its a big rip-off-does anyone know if this is the case with all I-tune video downloads??

2 Replies

• Thanks to the popularity of the iPod and iTunes, Apple are being bigger monoplists and rip-off merchants than Microsoft ever were. I'm afraid that most iTunes stuff is one-time only, and heaven forbid you should buy a load of music from iTunes and then decide that you don't want to use an iPod any more - you're stuck once you start.

Sorry I can't be more positive, but I won't touch anything made by Apple with a barge pole out of principle. It is indeed a shame that your Zen ""died""; they are fantastic little devices.

• Thankfully,the music doesnt disappear after only one play,it isnt exactly ""advertised"" that you only get one play of the episode which is typical stinking fat capitalist greed-but its counter-productive since I wont be downloading anything more from them!

You may also like...