Demons

Since I used to be a Buffy and Angel Fan was looking forward to ""Demons."" What utter garbage, Phil Glenister with his stupid American Accent. This was done apparently to make the series more sale able to the Americans. I don't get it, they didn't make the characters sound English in Buffy to suit our English viewing tastes, so why make Phil Glenister's character American sounding.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Mmmmm, I wonder why Brits usually have to affect an American accent for American TV/Films but not vice versa-Demons looked awful even in the short ""preview"" pieces.

• Don't know blue jam, thought I would give it a second chance and see second episode, but it didn't improve. Hubby watched third episode and I think even he is getting naffed off with Phil Glenister's fake america accent.

• Don't know blue jam, thought I would give it a second chance and see second episode, but it didn't improve. Hubby watched third episode and I think even he is getting naffed off with Phil Glenister's fake america accent.

You may also like...