The below post details the policies and procedures we have in place for the Ask Eve community:
• Please note that Ask Eve cannot respond to specific medical or health questions posted on any social media site by an individual and we cannot endorse medical advice posted by others. Information from Ask Eve should not replace the advice of your healthcare professional.
• If you are concerned about your health or require urgent advice or treatment please call your GP or health care provider directly.
• For specific enquiries relating to individual medical advice, treatment and wellbeing please phone or email Ask Eve to speak to one of our expert nurses directly.
• Ask Eve will provide information strictly and only on the understanding that we do not hold any responsibility or liability (direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary or otherwise) for the information provided within the forum, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
• We reserve the right to remove any comments (or links) which are abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or inflammatory. Incorrect medical advice will be removed from the page. We will remove users who ignore these rules.
• The Eve Appeal will not take any responsibility for content of any external website or other reference listed on this page.
• Whilst the Eve Appeal strive to provide exemplary information through Ask Eve, we will not be responsible for any information that is provided and shown to be negligent, fraudulent or reckless in content.
• The forum will not be moderated outside of normal working hours, Mon-Fri 9-5pm or on the weekends. Ask Eve currently offers advice for citizens in the UK only.