Hello community!

This is Stephanie here, one of the co-founders of Doctify, an online platform where you can easily find and book a doctor that is right for you. I am super excited that you guys are here in the community and I want to encourage you to ask lots of questions to our doctors.

The doctors that will answer your questions work with Doctify to give patients more choice on where, when and with whom they want to be treated. I wanted communities like this to be created because I want patients to be able to seek assurances from medical experts from the comfort of their own home. After discussions with the HealthUnlocked team, I believe that by establishing communities here, we can distribute quality advice in a community that cares for each of its members.

I myself am an NHS doctor and a few years ago when I was worried about a medical issue, even I struggled to find the right doctor for me – and I’m a healthcare professional! With my good friend, Suman, we decided to start Doctify. We wanted to give everyone a smoother healthcare journey, and give more power to patients.

Please enjoy and use the Doctify expert communities to your advantage! A lot of the doctors that work with us are experts in their field and this is your chance to get some sound, trusted advice.

All the best with your healthcare journey!

Stephanie

oldestnewest

You may also like...