Arthritis Action
4,002 members1,049 posts

Groundbreaking Study Shows Shielding EMF Improves Autoimmune Disease

'Novel research reveals that blocking exposure to electromagnetic fields (EMF) produces significant symptom changes in 90% of patients with autoimmune disease. No longer can it be ignored that man made electromagnetic radiation poses innumerable risks to human health'

greenmedinfo.com/blog/groun...

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Well I've an induction hob and use it every day. Love it and think on another it'll say it makes no difference. All things in moderation and how many xrays in the last year 9! and a CT and an MRI I'm gratefull for all of them as vital diagnostic tools. Found a lung related problem and treatment can now begin. So this article will not make me want to change my hob. lol x

2 likes

Yes, some of us with chronic health conditions become increasingly sensitive to a wider number of things. A friend of mine found that when he left the wifi at his property on all day and night (when he wasn't even using it) he was prone to headaches and migraines. 🤔

Just wrap up in Aluminium Foil!

4 likes

Aluminium foil is NOT going to protect you from this!! :( :( VERY worrying indeed.

5G - From Blankets to Bullets: cellphonetaskforce.org/5g-f...

5G is deadly and there's going to be no escape from this intense radiation, as everybody wants smart devices nowadays! :(

1 like

And watch out for aliens...the truth is out there 😂🤣😂🤣

3 likes

Sorry, but this is not actually funny! Maybe you should read the articles, because this is not conspiracy theory or science fiction! It is FACT. :(

As far as I can tell its not fact its a hypothosis based on some minor research. As yet not mainstream and definately hard to understand. No informmation about how many people involved or how the improvent was measured either.

4 likes

I used to like Fox Moulder !!! lol x

1 like

It strikes me as strange that in one paragraph they talk about ionising radiation helping patients and being equivalent to using NSAIDs, and then in another that blocking all electro-magnetic radiation easing symptoms. Isn't that the same as ionising radiation?

The explanation for why the human study can't be put down to nocebo effect is also a bit odd. And very small with no control group, so not reliable science.

And research done in test tubes, on mice and wall lizards only has a very small probability of transferring to humans successfully. So I basically ignore that sort of research until it has developed significantly further.

So all in all I'm not convinced.

4 likes

Here, here 🙄. But I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions, weird and wacky as they are.😂

2 likes

Nothing in this to make me worry. And yes I did read it. Why? It doesn't say how these tests were conducted . . . on how many, and on what . . . Rats, mice, amoeba? 10 self selected students? The basis of good science is showing how results are attained and most importantly being able to replicate the experiment. Too many things to worry about in the world I'm afraid and anyone reading this will be on some device emitting all sorts.

5 likes

You may also like...