Anyone use Klonopin or Clonazapam?

Hello,

I was misdiagnosed at first with anxiety instead of psychosis and put on klonopin and I'm just wondering if any of you have taken it or are still taking it?

Thanks so much

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This sounds very familiar. I was misdiagnosed with anxiety at first too. Can't say I have heard of that medication. I was put on Venlafaxine and Olanzapine at the MBU.

• Hi waffles223,

I was on klonopin for anxiety. I was on it for 5 years and it really did help me. Its the only anxiety pill that helped me. I was thinking if going back on it.

• Can I ask you what dose were you on and if you had trouble tapering off of it?

• I was on .5mg. It was a low dose and i had no problems coming off it at all

• Sometimes anti anxiety/depression tablets are strong enough to help. Depends on how it works with you. Drs have looked at this w me in the past.

• Waffles223,

I have not taken those meds, but could give you some information on how I manage anxiety and fears. I was diagnosed agora and social phobia in 2011 after I weened off from anti depressants (PPP in 2010).

My choice is to have my own alternative tool-kit instead of using anti-depressants.

Kind wishes and look after yourself.

Sabine

• Thank you ladies so much for your reply. I really appreciate it :)

You may also like...