Hi fellow pp survivors! I had a severe psychotic episode in March a week after the birth of my daughter. It lead to me jumping out of a third story window and breaking my back and pelvis. Luckily after a year of physio and hydrotherapy I am able to run again so I'm running a 10k race in May. If you would like to sponsor me here's the link. All of the donation will go straight to APP. Jemima

11 Replies

• Hello Jemima

I had a similar experience many years ago when my PP spiralled out of control. I'm really pleased that you are now well enough to run and wish you all the best for the race in May.

I clicked on the link to your justgiving page but it was not found; it might be my connection though.

Take care ..... you're amazing and very brave.

• Hi Jemima

Go Girl! Hope the training goes well. Take it steady now and stay healthy.

• Thanks so much for your support! X

• Here's the link everyone, please support her if you can:

Well done Jemima, incredibly inspiring & a wonderful amount raised so far! xx

• You're most welcome Jemima. You've chosen an inspirational way to help raise awareness. Brave Girl xX

• That's fantastic Jemima to be able to do this run so soon after your episode and great to have raised so much money for the charity. Very inspirational. Hope all goes well on the day. Take care x

• Hi Jemima,

Thanks for this post. I just wanted to say how amazingly inspiring you are that you're doing this run, given what you physically have had to go through. I really hope it goes well.

• Thank so much X

• Hi Jemima - I felt compelled to donate to your page - what an incredible achievement after all you've been through!

I would love to do some sort of fitness challenge to raise money... But my main challenge is laziness!!!!

All best wishes to you and thanks for finding us on here

K xxx

• Thanks so much for your support. APP has been wonderful in aiding my recovery so I'm pleased I can do something to give back. X

• This is great! I will certainly be donating to you soon, take care and good luck with the training. I did about 4 miles today - 3 running (pretty slowly!) and 1 walking - with friends, my legs are hurting now! Take care, xx

You may also like...