Anxiety Support NZ
1,667 members183 posts

Faith to be healed and made whole

I always have considered life a journey. We have met up with anxiety, depression, post traumatic stress disorders and other disorders on our journey. But in any journey, we are just passing through to our next destination. Keep working out your situation, medication, exercise, therapy, self help books, support groups. For we are on our way to restoration.

As a Christian I believe God has called me to share my faith. I struggle with anxiety and stress. I am holding onto God through this. I know there is nothing impossible for Him. Have a great day All.

Fear not, for I am with you;

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

Yes, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Thankyou. so much for this. When I am anxious. , I am comforted by the words, “Be still and know that I Am God “ blessings to you needhelp123

1 like

Thank you Fragile58. I also recite that scripture. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. There are a few that I constantly recite in my thoughts throughout the day. God is a present help in the time of need. It works.

Amen. Have as best a day as you can

Thank you Fragile58, I hope to have a great day and I hope you do too. If my day for some reason is not all I want it to me I will think of others who like us struggle but who are experiencing break throughs and success. Our good days will out weigh our bad days! Praying! God says to be able to tell the reason for our hope. I know that God loves us and wants the best for us. But he must do what he does for us with our cooperation. Prayer changes things, especially us so God can work. 🙂 💜