Anxiety Support NZ
1,623 members176 posts

I'm so scared

Idk what's going on with me right now my body feels so weird it feels like my ears are plugged and feels like I have a 100 lbs of pressure sitting on my chest... I don't want to sound crazy but I literally feel like I'm gonna die i don't feel right... I don't know if i should go to the Dr i don't want them to think I'm crazy and if i go it might make it worse i feel so lost and scared... What do i do

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Kashs

Definitely see your doctor sooner rather than later. Don't be put off by what other people might think, any GP should take your symptoms seriously.

Good luck.

Ian

1 like

How are you now

Did you visit a doctor or not

It is better to check and be sure that nothing is serious there or just a panic attack

Hope you are better today

1 like

I have panic attack too! first attack for me I was 27 yrs old. I cant imagine the feeling so weird. I feel That day Im going to die. Until finally, I visit to the doctor and medicate me prozac in combination of xanor or diazepam. He advise me to use tranquilizer if necessarily. For a months ago , I stop suddenly the drug what my doctor prescribe me. I thought it was fine because I never feel unusual symptoms.However, just last november 2013 my depression came back and panic attack strike again. I really feel so bad feeling again to die at a time. So , I try look another doctor to consult and relay to him the true information details in my real history. This time, he prescribe me if you familiar with VALDOXAN and now I am using it daily until my depression cured. It will be cure a months or a year according to my doctor. If you ask me, Its good medicine because I feel it works for me and medicate me since I started this drugs. KASH, please go to see a Psychiatrist consultant and follow what tells you. If you feel the very bad feelings , whay you do , practice to your self exercise deep breathing by inhale and exhale very very deep. It helps. Good luck kash.

You may also like...