Irregular heart beat

2 weeks ago I went to the emergecy room I told the dr i had chest and stomach pain and like a buble going up my chest and that it hurt they did A AKG and said everything was ok 4 days later i went back again and told them my chest hurt and that my arm hurt so they did a EKG and a Chest xray and said everything was ok but i wasnt sure so yesterday i went to the clinic and told the Dr that i lost my appetite my chest hurt and that my stomach burned bad all day I also told him about my heart beat problem but all he said was ama give you prilosec and maalox but he didn't tell me nothing about my unregular heart beat or the feeling that i had about the bubble in my chest and i feel weird about the heart beat im only 16 weight 282 and messure 5'9

BUT I STEEL WONDER WHY THE UNREGULAR HEART BEAT WHATS GOING ON?

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?

DUMB DOCTORS!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hey there i usually reply on the anxiety support UK because in this group people hardly reply so when you have a post rather post in that one ... ok yes me i also get irregular heart beat now and then it freaks me out i hate it.....but they say its normal...... i just give a really loud cough and then its fine but i hate when i get the double one after each other its so scary.... but learn not to focus on it once you focus on something it will tend to react to your thoughts... i always keep my mind busy so that i dont think negatively about my heart beat

• Thanks for your reply mam, and yes I get scared to when ever I feel something weird on my chest like a stabbing pain,tighness,pressure,or the irregular heart beats. I get this taughts "what is my heart its bad or I have heart problems"? Im scared of having a heart attack but all my doctors say that im not because im to young and that if I did had heart problems it would've shown in the EkG or the chest x-ray. I started getting panic attacks about 2 weeks ago and im taking medicine to help it. I try staying busy spending time with my family but everywhere I go

I get the same feelings and taughts its like even if I try not to think about it I still do.

• An EKG can be normal, did they do cardiac enzymes (blood work) in ER? Did you follow up with your primary care. These are all things you will need to find out more. You will have more of a panic attack if you are constantly worried about it.