To Day

To day I still feel light headed and have stomach discomfort,which I have had before for years,I still went down Tesco's and several other shops,I will not stay in regardless how I feel,problem is when I return home its just the same,and I feel totally shattered,but I am trying to find the logic to anxiety,I have had this setback now for about 4 months but had a good 3 weeks clear in February and now my anxiety has returned just like an old friend(smile) I do get some clear spells throughout the year but not many,if only I could prolong theses spells,anyway that's enough from yours truly.Take care and have the best evening you can my friends

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • You are very much like me. I just keep pushing myslef to go out and do things. It has got to be the best way, otherwise the thing will just beat us completely. Take care. Gray.

• its great you push yourself to go out even though you feel unwell so well done, im really struggling with that. have you seen anyone about your stomach problems? x

• Hi I admire your determination to keep fighting well done. :) You were shattered because anxiety takes alot of energy. My therapist keeps telling me appreciate the good days and battle with the bad i try and do this but with some difficulty.

Good luck keep going well done.

Love Seyi xxx

• Thank you my friends went to see my osteopath yesterday,and panicked a little whilst there but I am still here today,smile,funny thing is I woke up feeling good and was almost back to my old self before I saw him,but have gone back to being anxious to day,yes light headed and nauseous at the moment and a slight tremble,I have had this anxiety for 40 years so I know what it is(smile) yes its a xxxxxxx nuisance but its not terminal,have a good day my friends

You may also like...