waffle

evening all .

I dont know what to say but i wanted to be here this evening ..

I know its not late yet but i am sure that i wont be sleeping much tonight ,

my bf is away a few days and i am not doing to well ,

i have been manic allday and evening and not even a bath helped this evening ,

i have baked a cake ut no one to share it with so if you want a slice i will put the kettle on to,

mothers dy tomorrow and i must say i was really chuffed to receieve a present from my son he rarely sends anything mind you he is 22 now young lads are they al the same ?

oh dear sorry guys i can see that i am waffing when that happens i just keeping talking yet saying nthing at all ,

should i go and say good night to you all ?probery but i dont want to be alone .

i have my teddy Charlie well actually he is Bf he Charlie belonged to a very very dear friend of Bf she was an unhappy soul and took her own life 12 yrs ago, he has never got over it and because of her i know that it is something i will never be able to do , i couldnt do it to him again ..

omg sorry guys i am going on so going go .

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • hiya barbie, just seen your blog, sorry you're not so good.

your son sounds lovely sending you a mother's day gift :)

have you opened it yet? or "with a cup o' tea an' a piece of cake" ,as they say ,

tomorrow.

you need never apologise for writing your thoughts & feelings on here, it's for sharing.

take care,

sandra.

• Write as much as you like on the site it is what it is for,and it can help,won't make you feel so lonely,we all like having a chat

• Hello,hope you are ok today,I am feeling positive and want to pass it on to you,dont be beaten by your own thoughts,dont let them win,take care.

You may also like...