Bad night... Again

I had this week long monitor fitted yesterday, and was good all day, as I hadn't slept at all the night before I went straight to sleep last night. Today I've been good again, until 6pm when I had a big ectopic. But I forgot about it quite fast. Just then I had a shooting pain on left side of my chest, and now I'm on edge :( the pain lasted a second- I've been told loads that short pain is nothing to worry about but still hard to relax when u get it. Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Maria

Just seen your blog , you are doing really well , it would make me anxious as well having a monitor on , it would make alot feel stressed

You are right you have been good , i think what you are feeling will be a little anxiety due to knowing the monitor is there , but it will be of soon , you will get your results & with peace of mind from them think how you will be able to start moving on from this fear (that alot of us have )

Let us no how you go on

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Just so fed up. I don't know why I can't accept it's anxiety! Just then I had deep chest pain, I pressed the button on my monitor and it made the beep noise it's meant to. And then it beeped again - I don't know why :( I'm going to ring hospital in morning because the only reason I'm on this week one is because I said I don't get ectopics everyday. I have had ectopics tho and the chest pain already so I'm going to see if I can go back and hand it in early because its done its job and I want this reassurance ASAP xxx

You may also like...