Things do get better:-)

Hi everyone this is supposed to be a kinda pick me up postt

! Today has been the first day I have genuinely belived that this Anxiety can be beat.

I have always felt helpless and a slave to it . But today I have actually felt ' Normal'. There if even been times where I have not felt anxious at all . Which hasnt happen in weeks. I roped my best friend into coming to zumba with me after my doctor advised that exercise will help . And I have to say it rly has. Although there are still a few bridges I need to cross I rly feel like I have taken I step in the right direction ! Hey it can happen after all :-)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely positive post , giving hope to others as well , its great to hear

I am so pleased you have made such progress & I am sure you will cross the other few bridges in time

You really have taken steps in the right direction ;)

Love

whywhy

xxx

• Ah thats great i am so hoping my day will come of not feeling anxious its a terrible feeling and the more you think the worse it seems to get i am so pleased you have had a good day and feeling more positive we all will hopefully feel this way soon thankyou for your positive feedback and you keep going xxx

• Thats great... well done, the first step is the hardest..

It can only get better...

I think I need to push myself to start exercising again.... I love Zumba

Good Luck xx

• Hi, that's good to hear. Zumba is great, love the music! I'm with you, exercise and being busy I find helps!

Kaz x

You may also like...