In roses garden :-)

Ok mr anxiety ur going to have to leave me for the night and ur not allowed in roses garden. U make me feel sick, u make me shake and ur bugging me. I don't mind, u can come back in the morning when I leave the garden but for now I want to go in and relax.I'm not going to fight u, I'm going to lie here and wait till ur done then go in garden.heart palpatations-ive told u before they do not scare me, actually a little birdy out the garden told me that's just a sign of a healthy heart haha so it doesn't work no more. Ur looseing ur grip on me aren't u? Ur getting so much weaker now aren't you? Them tingles don't work either, u going to have to try so much harder! Rr u leaving already? Maybe c u in the morning? Ok I'm going to lie on the bed swing rite over there by them lillys, ooo and rose u got my favorate colours on the pillows. Silver and purple, y thank u darling u just know I love that swing. I'm going to have a cuppa while watching the stars lieing on them pillows. I best shhh incase I wake anyone up! I'm just to noisey at times so if I have woke u up I'm sorry. I like being here its so relaxing no dogs narking to make me up! I've gotta leve a 7 to get ready for school one but for now I'm challaxing ang swinging zzzzz

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aww, hun, glad the Garden's working it's magic - and NO Mr Anxiety CANNOT get in - the gates are barred against him!!! You just lie on that swing, hun - or there's a hammock over there, with lots of soft cushions on it - look at the stars, they're so pretty, and have some of Minnie's Earl Grey tea - she won't mind, honest! I might join you, actually! :) And don't worry, you won't wake anyone up, not in the Garden!

Sleep well, petal, the Garden is a safe place, full of peace and calm and beauty!

Nighty night, my love!

Rose

xxxxx

• That was worded lovely donaf & that why we should all take a trip into Roses garden when things feel bad ...well said & Roses words of comfort always go such a long way

Love to you both

whywhy

xxx

• Love it!!!!! :-) enjoy relax there hun and have some of mine earl grey tea!! They actually taste nice!! ?? Xxx

You may also like...