One of those days

Sitting in the bingo and its one of those day, where I got anxiety on my mind! Don't know y but get it sumtimes. So I'm going to visit rose in her garden. I'm going to sit on one of the swings with a nice cold can of coke and sum munchies in the shade. As its always sunny there :-) I'm going to read my fifty shades book, and chillax. That shud help relax my mind xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • O donaf

Rose,s garden will cheer you up :-)

When I read u were going 2 read your 50 shades book & chillax , I nearly thought you were going 2 say something else that starts with c lol thought O ;)

Hope you feel better in a bit then , dont let Rose get drunk if she is in the garden , she will get a hangover AGAIN !!!!

Love

whywhy

xxx

• I could do with getting drunk atm, except I'm so tired I'd just fall asleep, and that's no fun! :( Hope you enjoyed the garden and the sun, Donaf, it's always peaceful in the garden. Might have a party tomorrow - no promises, but if I'm up to it ........

Love

Rose

xxxx

• oh whywhy thats exactly what i thought when i read it too haha great minds think alike!! had to read it again but it did make me laugh chillax!

• ;)

xxx

You may also like...