Away from home

Hi to all of you!Six months ago I couldn't t leave my house or stay in bymyself.slowly I started to go out with relatives and after on my own but not more then 10 minutes away.Three months ago I found a job 20 mins away.Scared to leave my house for few days or going two hours away from home for Christmas...getting on the coach to a new place,sitting on the coach,not going home in the evening but sleeping in another house is giving me anxiety..20 days ago I couldn't t sleep just thinking about it...Goethe last two weeks I tried not to think about it..and I feel better..but the time is coming and I start to worry again.I m trying to reassuring myself that I ll be fine,but I m not sure..I m scared to panick that in the middle of nowhere I will crying hysterically on the motorway that I want to go back to my house ...any suggestion???

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Train, I know what you mean and at times like this I have to look back at the times I have felt like this before. I have to think about the pleasure I got when I had done something I dreaded doing. See how far you have come! it's just amazing isn't it really?. Well done you! If I stay away from home I take something with me that is familiar. My own pillow...even my bedside clock. It may sound daft but who cares? It brings a little bit of home with you whenever you want it. A bit like a dummy for a baby lol but it works !! trust me love , I've tried it Love and Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Hi EllaBella I will definitely bring something with me probably more then one bit,lol!Probably my favourite blanket and my favourite Pj..m pretty sure it will work...some days I feel alright about it and some others I m very anxious about it which is really strange..thank u for the advise ..U re a star xxxxxxxxxxxx ;-)

• You can arrive for a night with 4 suitcases! lol and it doesn't matter! ;) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• I will probably do it!!!lol!!:-) xxxxxxxxxx

You may also like...