Herbal Sleeping Tablets

I have had a couple of panic attacks recently but mostly at night and have not really slept well for the last three weeks. I bought some Natrasleep last week which have really helped me sleep. However, over the weekend I felt terrible and went to see my doctor yesterday to make sure it is not anything else. He has said that I may be diabetic or it could be anxiety exhaustion possibly brought on by too much exercise. He advised me to have a blood test and carry on with the herbal tablets if they are helping, Does anyone know if I can still take the herbal tablets the night before or will they affect the test? I forgot to ask him.

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Rabbit28,

I take Kalms for anxiety and imagine ingredients are not to disimilar to Natrasleep. I have another condition which requires me to have blood tests every 3 months and have had no problems yet. If you are in doubt maybe just mention this when go for the blood test. Hope this helps!

• hi rabbit seashell is right just tell the nurse when she does your bloods she will write it on the form that goes to path lab so they know x

• I take Kalms at night as well, no issues with blood tests or anything, just inform the nurse/GP.

You may also like...