Algae Oil: Hi all I just wanted to share... - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support
45,120 members45,966 posts

Algae Oil

crazyfitness
crazyfitness

Hi all

I just wanted to share something with you today that I've read in my magazine and it's Algae Oil and its benefits. I didn't realise it was a good mood booster, this may be helpful and it's natural. In my book if it's natural it's sure worth a try.

oilypedia.com/algae-oil-hea...

Take care all

Alicia

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi..that’s good to know, I used to take it and stopped. I’m going to start taking it again. Thanks

I've had some people say on a couple of other forums that this isn't the magic cure but I think anything natural is definitely worth a try for sure. Also, I took St John's Wort many years ago and that was amazing but problem is I reacted to it and was photo sensitive but it's a very rare side effect, I was just very unlucky. This is another one worth looking at.

Take care xx

That’s good. Magnesium is another great natural supplement. Regulates heartbeat, relaxes muscles. I go natural as much as I can. Feel good. It’s work, but it’s worth it! 🌝

You are right I use a magnesium spray and have been doing for quite a long time. I totally agree, natural is the way to go.🌈🌱

You may also like...