BAD Anxiety : I’m having a Anxiety Attack... - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support
45,102 members45,947 posts

BAD Anxiety

Want2BHappy3
Want2BHappy3

I’m having a Anxiety Attack right now. Trying to Not watch the news, things seem to be getting Worse out there? People out there are Losing their minds over Not wanting to wear a Damn Mask!!!😷. Do you Not realize the consequences ??? The states are now going to have to make budget cuts. If you work for the government you will probably be losing your JOB??? It’s called the DOMINO EFFECT YOU IDIOTS. Then you’ll have Plenty Of time to stay at home enjoying NOT having to wear the Mask. The Government already tells you what to do...SEAT BELTS...CAR INSURANCE...SMOG TEST ETC. because of my anxiety now my Diabetes is acting up, I have the shakes. Which means my sugar levels are low STOP THE MADNESS so we can Get back to NORMAL 😡😷🙏

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello :-)

Sorry your anxiety is still so high with all this I am i the UK but feeling and suffering the same and my health is getting affected to

I feel I am living in a total nightmare and wish people would listen

Take Care x

Want2BHappy3
Want2BHappy3
in reply to lulu-1

Hi lulu, this is the beginning of my 3 day in a row with No sleep, Really. Things are so Chaotic over here l. A city Over here are harassing seniors for wearing a mask 😷??? Their mad for being told to wear a mask, but yet they are trying to intimidate people into Not wearing one. That’s the pot calling the kettle Black? Her car was graffitied “what are You afraid of wearing a mask “. No doubt it was a young Idiot, on tv she said she has health conditions, what art of that don’t People get??? There will be consequences for this. The states will have to make BIG budget cuts many more will be losing their jobs probably the ones who don’t want to wear the mask will soon realize that??? Thanks for writing, calling my doctor later today

lulu-1
lulu-1
in reply to Want2BHappy3

The UK to me is no better and only my opinion but I can see a second wave on it's way

I know how you feel I am so ill with all the worrying and frustration I feel wondering what is wrong with people !

Hope your Doctors call helps :-) x

Want2BHappy3
Want2BHappy3
in reply to lulu-1

Thanks lulu, 😷🙏

Mask shaming is the new thing. I can't believe what's going on.

Don't watch too much news it's not healthy.

Take care of yourself.

lulu-1
lulu-1
in reply to Dolphin14

I think this is one of my biggest downfalls I watch and read to much news , I wish I could be more sensible like you but it makes me anxious to not know what is going on and then anxious when I read what is !!!

Hope you are keeping well :-) x

Dolphin14
Dolphin14
in reply to lulu-1

I understand. I read it, and read it once. The thing with tv is they keep going over and over it. We start to spin it some more and we get into trouble.

I am well ty. Hope you are also :)

lulu-1
lulu-1
in reply to Dolphin14

I agree :-) x

Thanks, trying to Not watch Too much tv, your right it keeps getting spinned into other things, cause how much can you speak on how many people die and catch it. We are becoming Numb to it.

Thanks, what’s cowardly is that they are picking on defenseless seniors. Who are wearing them for health reasons. 😷

Agree. High risk groups have to be masked.

Its bullying and scare tactics.

I agree, but for the LIFE of Me I don’t get it??? Especially bullying Seniors. This is eventually going to bite them in the ASS 😷🙏

You can say that again. It's really bad in New York as well. I believe this whole thing h as s affected my health also. Try to stay positive somehow.

You may also like...