Accidentally swallowed small amount of mou... - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support
45,110 members45,957 posts

Accidentally swallowed small amount of mouth wash

masteringmyself
masteringmyself

So I was washing my mouth after eating like I usually would but I guess when I swigged the mouth wash into my mouth a very small amount went down my throat.. like nothing even close to a mouthful way smaller.

But for some reason I’m still kind of thinking about it..

Any advice to help me relax ?

And has this ever happened to any of you before ?

2 Replies
oldestnewest
Hidden
Hidden

Yes, it’s happened to me and millions of other people. You will be ok. Mouthwash isn’t toxic.

I’ve done this loads of times😂 you’d have to drink the bottle for it to do any harm even then will prob only give you a little belly ache

You may also like...