Anxiety Support
35,614 members39,159 posts

Cant feel heartbeat in chest?!

Like i put my hand over and i cant feel it in my chest, yet i have a pulse, it just feels weird and empty and its been like this for a couple days and its driving me crazy, really dont want to call my doctor for another issue. I usually have a rapid heartbeat, had ecgs, heart monitor, etc to find iut everything was okay, its just lately ive had this feeling. Anyone else had this feeling and have any recommendations for me? Its literally keeping me from sleeping at night.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

I feel it at times . I rather it feel like this than it have big palpitations . I know exactly what you’re talking about .

Nobody can feel their heartbeat by putting their hand over their chest. You can only detect it at pulse points in your throat, wrist and foot - or with a stethoscope. So you're normal, you've also had all the tests on your heart and been told its normal. So stop worrying.

I guess im jusr used to having heart palpitations all the time with anxiety that when i dont have them i think somethings wrong. Thank you guys for easing my mind!

I feel my heart beat when I put my hand on my chest x

You may also like...