Anxiety Support

Ate a cheese bread

So I Just ate one slice of chess bread from papa johns After I finished eating it I felt a “drop” like feeling in my stomach it went away after a second. But it was so strange!

I worried for a about a minuets then I stoped anyone else? My stomach has gone back to normal again from my last issue

Now I’m more apprehensive about spicy foods junk foods pizza and cream cheese

And anything that will upset my stomach

Any advice how to slowly introduce my stomach to better foods

What have any of you done ?

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there! I have had quite a few stomach issues and was diagnosed with some food allergies and IBS. What I do when my stomach is acting up is to eat bland foods for a few days until everything seems like it’s working better. Drink lots of water and just take it easy. Don’t stress about what you ate, that can make it worse.

1 like

Thanks! How did you get diagnosed? Thinking about seeing the doctor about my issue.

Not too be a buzz kill but it took a while. I went to the ER once, and the family doctor again and again before being referred to a gastroenterologist. They had me cut out things like dairy, and gluten and did some blood work.

Oh wow...I may have to see a gastroenterologist then,

I haven’t had these issues since I was 9, I’m 21 now

But they’ve seem to comeback and more uncomfortable than I remembered

Thanks for replying !

1 like

Danielle, this may be one of those moments when you "just do it". I haven't eaten meat since I was a child on a farm learned what it really was. Look through the American Heart Association's cookbook to get ideas for meals that are healthy and gradually try some of them. Hope that helps you decide how to eat the way you want.

1 like

I’ll look it up thanks for the suggestion :)

Hope it's a start. The library should have a copy. You're very welcome. :)

1 like

You may also like...