Anxiety Support
35,794 members39,283 posts

More crazy symptoms 😔

Well I can't sleep lol tho I am very tired tried to go to sleep earlier and slept for like 20 minutes only to wake up to my face hot & tightening never experienced this one before should I be concerned? Or has anyone else dealt with that? Plus at the moment I have been in and out of the bathroom and my chest pain keeps coming and going I feel a little strain in my arms and legs l. I hope I'm fine and it is just anxiety.

PS does anyone else's heart beats crazy when they get up out of bed?

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey. I'm on here because I can't sleep either lol! I have been tossing and turning because my heart is pounding and it keeps me awake. I have felt like my face has been tight before. I think it's all just part of the tension from anxiety. When you get up from bed and your heart pounds harder/ faster it's because your blood pressure is lower while laying/resting. When you get up your heart has to speed up to raise your BP and keep enough blood going to your head. That's normal. Everything you talked about sounds very much like good old anxiety 🙄. Hope you feel better soon!

2 likes

Thx so much for this. And you the same. 😊

1 like

I've also been up all night. Good thing I don't work today. I also have been having chest pains and or burning since last night. For the first time in 11 years I didn't work myself into a panic!! So this is a huge step for me! I too have experienced the tingling/hot face. I definitely think it's just anxiety and stress related.

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

You may also like...