Anxiety is back

Hi its been around two week was ok no panick atacks but this morning i feel my anxiety and panic atacks are coming back.Is anyone has there anxiety geting very bad from around middle of month till wyour period comes and then you are ok. I am now felling pain in my armpit and actualy i dont eaven know what is a real pain and what is not so scared i cant take my mined of that i am thinkin is it cancer i just cant help it. Can someone else tell me if they get arpit pain wit anxiety i am sick and tierd of this feling and fear.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm 33 and have had severe anxiety for 6 yrs I'm just now starting cylexa a week in actually I actually told my doctor that my anxiety was getting do bad that I was constantly tense all my muscles hurt like I had ram a marathon everything from shoulder harms stomach legs feet I mean everything I felt like 6 yrs made me age 20 yrs. It's a brutal thing. Hope you get feeling better.

• Thank you for replay.i am 32 and i have anxiety for 5 years and last time my anxiety was so bad i got panic atacks and the pain in my body was unberable i cant eaven discribe to my doctor now i am so scared that i will be the same and i can feel slowly comig back.

• Are you taking any meds?

• No i am not.I am trying naturaly to deal with it but i dont know how long i can do this.

• I tried it natural still use my lavender oil and chamomile tea but it wasn't working for me

• The week before my period is the worst time for my anxiety. It seems to get better once I start though.

• For me two weeks and when i get my period i am ok about two week i am still geting anxios but at times and its goin away.

• For me actually yeah my anxiety is horrible right now my calendar said I don't start for a week but I started today and I get random pains in my armpit area when I feel stressed or my chest tightening

• Its so hard for me i have just 10days in a mont that i can say i am ok not complitly ok but its good and the rest of the month its a so hard i am geting panick atacks and i think about evry single pain in my body

You may also like...