How to survive this panic atacks?

Every day it's geting worese. I go to bed at night and I sleep no pain no simptoms I wake up in the morning and after couple of minutes it's starts pain in my arms back chest I don't even know where else and I feel so week sometimes to move my hands they feel like frozen I never been this bad I can't take my mind from bad thoughts like I am having a heart atack or something bad.Yesterday I don't eaven know how I survived my panic atack with nobody noticing we were out and I was so bad I thought I was going to faint I don't even remember the conversation on the table. I am on the edge of another panic atack because I don't know what is wrong with me all this strange pain and feelings. Is someone else's has this when they have panic atack please help.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I do. I get neck and shoulder and chest pain on and off. I have GERD which makes it worse. What helps me is medication and I went through a chiropractor and therapy sessions. I still do get pain from time to time but my anxiety does not get as bad.

• on You Tube check out a 2 minute video on Mind Hack it is a way to use your breathing to fool the body into believing you are calm and it is excellent for panic attacks etc I would post the link but it's not allowed due to adds it's by an anxiety group called Bigthink hope it helps you :)

• Thank you Pet9 I will find it

• if u can't let me know and I will send the link to you in a DM

You may also like...