Lump in throat

So recently I've been having a feeling like there's a lump in my throat, sometimes it's constant sometimes it dissapears for a while. It feels like there's like a circular thing jammed in the bottom of my throat, I have drinks so much to try and help it go but it doesn't, sometimes I get scared I can't breathe and it's so scary. It sometimes feels better when I move my head different ways, but it's just so difficult to deal with. Anyone get the same ??

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Globus hysterics..lump in the throat .. Very common with anxiety.. I've had it and it's not serious try to relax and ignore to the best of your ability..

• Hi Babyexx ✋️

Have a talk to your doctor just to rule out any underlying causes.

Anxiety does cause a shit load of other symptoms too but please just get things checked out and ruled out first.

I hope everything is ok 👌

Elle

• Yes, Globus Hystericus, at least once a week someone on this forum reports experiencing it, I had it once 20 years ago, do get your doctor to check it though. Other than that just accept it, don't obsess about it and before long it will disappear.

You may also like...