Anxiety Support
38,490 members41,295 posts

Not suicidal but...

I don't know what I'm feeling anymore. It used to be mostly anxiety but I'm so depressed now. I'm on meds that I have been on for 3 years and now I just cry all the time. Everything feels hopeless. I feel so down like life is just to hard to keep living. And I don't know how to explain this, but I don't want to kill my self, but always think if I were just to die in an accident or something it would be for the best. I had a major surgery last month and keep thinking it would have been better if I hadn't made it through. But I wouldn't ever kill myself. It's just like it would be fine if something just took me out of my misery. I don't know if I'm just asking advice or why I am posting this honestly.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

I think I feel like this the majority of the time.... it's such a hard battle but we can and will beat this!

1 like

The thought of death comes to end the sufferings of life . Death is perceived as a way to escape suffering . But unfortunately , no way of dying is easy.

Humans have feared death for many years . If you think of dying in an accident and don't want to do it yourself , then believe me you love your self more than you think , if not then you would have killed yourself or atleast had a thought of it .

You know better than everyone else what is bothering you . Just keep in mind , if you think you are alone , remember that there are lt of people here to talk to.

2 likes

You may also like...