Bike ride 🚴🏽‍♀️

Just went on a 20 minute bike ride and it felt so relaxing. Not a care in the world. Just me, my bike, and the wind smacking me in the face. You guys should really try it. Trust me if I can do it anyone can. I am out there feeling like I am in a dream and battling my brain so it won't freak out and have out of body creepy attacks so just get on a bike and peddle and you will see how all the worrying goes to the back of your head..... temporary is better than nothing.

8 Replies
oldest • newest

I love bike riding, I have 2 bikes and ride all the time. Glad you found something that relaxes you.

2 likes

I totally agree! I love riding my bike. As soon as I get going I breathe a sigh of relief without even trying. My body just does it. I guess cause we have that fight or flight feeling a lot and on a bike were flying!!

2 likes

Thats exactly it! its great when you find something to take your mind off your anxieties. I love it.

Sue

1 like

Love bike riding and my horses. I have been through hell the last month and still far from getting there it's baby steps ATM due to my 35 yo niece passing away due to suicide . She has fought every battle you can think of since being sick just coming up 2 years . Anyway my anxiety has been so good which I found strange with a death and my niece was very close to me . Anyway it's taken me a month to get back in my horse and a great friend pushed me and we went on a 4 hour ride yesterday and it was bloody awesome just what I needed. But today I woke feeling sick , weird head sensations put up with it most of the day and feeling so anxious . I checked my bp and it was very high so my anxiety was back . But can't work out why it was great from my nieces death to her funeral which was 2 weeks .

??

Sorry to hear about your bp. I lost my partner just over two months ago, loss is a hard thing, guilt etc. Tc

Yes I'm happy you found something that eases you a little! I wish I had a bike, my thing used to be rollerblading lol... Happy for You 🤗

Yeah! Exercise helps decrease anxiety! I might go on a bike ride today as well! Yesterday I floated in an inner tube at the bay for 30 minutes, it felt really good! These little moments do count!

lots of positive comments are good

You may also like...