Anxiety Support
33,933 members38,138 posts

I feel different

Im calm but i wonder if my anxiety is changing. One of my biggest worries is that it is manifesting into something else. Ive recently been getting over a seasonal depression but been having moment where i feel distant. Theres times where my thoughts arent a million things and times where it is and i just cant focus. I feel off when im walking around and when i sleep i kinda feel like im floating. Ive had 2 panic attacks in the last 3 days, its been really hot, so those arent helping me feel any better. I had a dream that i saw my mom (shes passed) and then had a quick dream where i was talking to myself and ive never had those kinds of dreams or this floaty feeling since she passed. So naturally i jumped out of my bed twice haha. Sigh i wonder if im dying or just going through depersonalization again. Sometimes i really wish i was neurotypical.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi!

Don't worry you're not alone!! The feeling seems to be just depersonalization. When we get super stressed or anxious, this often happens. Even though it sucks, it's normal and not dangerous. I have the same feelings sometimes. I've found meditation and exercise to help greatly! Even though exercise sucks sometimes, just going on a short walk can help take your mind off things. Good luck!

- J

Thankyou

You may also like...