Anxiety Support
36,816 members40,104 posts

Headaches again fighting off the worrying

Second post today

Headaches are back fighting off the worrying it's probably hormones... worry is still there though...

13 Replies
oldestnewest

How are your eating habits and sleeping?

Good 😊 I sleep fine and I eat mostly homemade food

I believe you are stressing yourself. I have given myself headaches a lot but if they get worse, which I doubt. It could just be migraines which is what my mom gets

I have been getting headaches for couple months now with few days skipped in between. I even had MRI which was negative. I think mine are caused by my psych meds (check side effects) with combined stress in my neck and shoulders, Make sure you are hydrated and you don't let your blood sugar drop. Hormones can definitely lead to headaches as well!

I have been having headaches for about 1 week now and they seem to last all day and i just keep worrying about it

Me too :( mine is dull but it's there I usually have them at the or week days before my time of menstruation

Do yours last all day? And how long have you had them for?

Yes sometimes whole day

Or afternoon

Usually they are monthly

And I think for about a year? Not sure 🤔

Do you a headache for one day and then the next day you are ok or is it everyday?

It's not every day I get them one and then the next on and off

I have had mine for like a week now and have been everyday and lasted the whole day

1 like

Have u had ur Cycle recently mines are like thet a week or two before I start?

This is the first time I've had headaches but before i had other symptoms like sweaty hands and the chills and feeling sick with no appetite and i went to the doctor and put it down to anxiety and then i started feeling normal again but now this head thing has happened and all my other symptoms are back aswell

You may also like...