So I definitely have anxiety and panic disorders I've had before
I had a relapse and this time around my hyperventilation is bad to the point where I can't/hard to talk.
Since I haven't heard anyone say they felt that I was terrified I would die from an asthma attack because my brother has it but it's because he was premature. I was dumb enough to google the difference because I couldnt tell. I know better than to google but I had to. These symptoms I have suck and swear I'm gonna die because of how out of breath I feel and how tight my chest and kneck gets and hard to walk and even drink water cuz I get the smothering feeling.
1. Bro has bad asthma and never died so idk why I'm so scared
2. I went to the ER for it - they didn't really test me because they saw I was in there for panic before and oxygen level were fine
3. I went to an actual asthma clinic and didn't find I had asthma. Gave me an inhaler anyway but didn't use it cuz she felt it was panic anxiety. I FREAKED OUT during the test where they put a mask on u and ask u to breath out.
4. I don't wheeze. Maybe just a little but not a lot at all and it's more like small amount of phlem like u get from a cough.
Then google people said stuff that scared me. 1. U can't really tell the difference
2. The symtpoms mimic each other
3. Ppl which asthma can't talk *
4, some girl on a thread said it took docs a while to diagnose her or some shit so I get scared they are "missing it" or missed it.