Waking to anxiety/panic

So far I have had almost 3 hours of sleep. I had some trouble going to sleep do to some anxiety I had been experiencing. Now almost 5am I kind wake up and I can feel my heart starting to pound and I immediately feel hot and sweaty and I feel shaky. I had to get out of bed. I'm so confused as to why this happens sometimes as I'm sleeping.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It is normal when your anxiety is in full swing. Are you okay now? Are you taking meds? Just try to relax, you are not alone with this battle. I am fighting with those physical symptoms too. God bless

• I'm ok now, got a few hours of sleep. I'm not on any meds, I was prescribed them but I really don't want to take them. Even if they work I know one day I will want to stop taking them and the withdraw process is not worth it to me. I just think that there has to be something else that can help, something natural.

• Wow! I salute you for being so strong, I wish I am like that too, I don't have any idea about the withdrawal, I am taking meds now to calm me down. Sigh...I wish I am so strong like you...really. continue to be strong sir! God bless...

You may also like...