The Chronicals of seeing my phycologist today

I'm pretty sure by now you guys have figured out that I see him every week... well today I explained to him that I am still stuck with depersonalization/derealization and my hyper awareness of excistense and everything. I also told him about how today is cloudy and it's sending me on a panic because of my dream land vision. He told me that " what if you are just a very philological person and very aware of the your surroundings and want to know everything? 🤦🏽‍♀️ God bless his soul... he's trying I guess🤷🏽‍♀️ He also said some people are afffected by the weather. Like when it's cloudy some people might get moody and feel like they can't connect to the world..... yeah...........🤦🏽‍♀️

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Wow just wow (phycologise)

• Yea..... I'm thinking I need to find other ways to deal with this on my own like I have been doing for almost 4 months. This depersonalization/derealization is pure hell

• That must be so hard on you and maybe finding another one might help ( just hope he/she is nothing like the first) 🙄

• :/ lol not laughing at your misfortune, but this guy is just stabbing in the dark here. Has he done anything like, EMDR, CBT or anything?

• Nope! Nothing... I don't get it. He is suppose to be doing CBT. Every time I see him I tell him the disturbing symptoms of Dp/dr to see if maybe a switch goes off on his brain but nope! He tells me the same..... I'm just happy i can talk to someone because I do be yapping away with him and that should help.

You may also like...