Free solution focused hypnotherapy, Southampton area

Hello everyone. Having previously suffered from both depression and anxiety, happily now free of both, I am training to be a clinical hypnotherapist so I can help others to be free of it too! I'm currently looking for volunteer clients in or near Southampton (UK). I'm fully insured as a student practitioner.

Solution focused hypnotherapy is a very effective and modern evidence-based treatment which is founded on neuroscience research. Focusing on problems and past issues can just cause more anxiety, depression and problems, but focusing on solutions rather than problems, and how you want your future to be is energising, creative and effective. It is a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Honest!

The sessions are totally FREE and complement any medication or other treatment you are undergoing. The first session doesn't involve hypnotherapy, I explain how the brain works, how anxiety, depression etc are caused and what we can do about them. I give you a relaxation CD or mp3 download to take away and if you're happy to continue we start hypnotherapy the following week. It's a very light trance, more like a guided relaxation or meditation. But powerful, I've had great results already.

Please message me for further details. Thanks!

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm also in Southampton and very interested x

• Great. I've sent you a message x

You may also like...